Email Deliverability

EFilatov
Participant

"This email wasn’t sent" for any new contacts

SOLVE

I have an active trial account and now I'm trying to make double opt-in work.  "Send opt-in email" fails for any contact email that hasn't been listed  in "Users & Teams":

There was an issue sending an email to this contact. This email wasn’t sent. Learn more.

I haven't configured any company domains and use my own account and email address in the "From address" section of the opt-in email.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EFilatov,

This is an unspecified error which HubSpot support can give more insights on. You would have to reach out to HubSpot support. If you're using the free tools, then unfortunately there isn't any way to find out what exactly is causing this.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EFilatov,

This is an unspecified error which HubSpot support can give more insights on. You would have to reach out to HubSpot support. If you're using the free tools, then unfortunately there isn't any way to find out what exactly is causing this.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
EFilatov
Participant

SOLVE

Turned out that the error occurred because I was using a dev account.  It has some limitations:

> Marketing Hub: you can only send marketing emails to addresses of users who you've added to your developer test account.

Still not sure why "Transactional (opt-in) emails" in some places treated similary to "Marketing emails".

0 Upvotes