how to lift the ban on my deliverability issue Hubspot ID 6096264

albertof

Hi,

I`m struggling with a deliverability issue, and it`s not given me any chance to fill a form to request to lift the ban. Attached the photo.
It`s still not clear why I was locked out, and the ban got into effect more than three weeks after the last email was sent.
I haven`t received any warning, and the lock got into effect right after my acocunt switched from a paid one to a free one.

I would like to switch to an yearly plan but now I`m waiting to solve the issue.
Any help? 

Thanks

Alberto
Untitled8.png

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @albertof,

I'll ping the HubSpotters to see if they can help.

@jennysowyrda@sharonlicari@roisinkirby  

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
Zakiya
HubSpot Employee

Hey @albertof,

We take marketing email and deliverability very seriously. To help users get marketing emails to the primary inbox, we have automated deliverability protection systems designed to help maintain a healthy network reputation and high rates of email deliverability for users. If our systems detect abnormally high hard bounce rates, unsubscribes, or spam complaints, marketing email sending will be automatically suspended.

Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here

Please take a moment to review the articles below for more info. 
0 Upvotes
albertof

Hi @Zakiya , 

I know about Hubspot policy.

I use this link as a primary source of information, the one you also linked:
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/why-is-my-email-suspended

Here the questions I haven`t got an answer for:

- I`ve sent an email on the 1st of August, I reached the 4.37% bounces rate in about three days, then the email marketing tool was up and running for more than three weeks, only after I downgraded to a free account I`ve got suspended. Why? I could have worked with the support when I was still in the paid version. What happened?

Check hard bounce stated policy:

• Hard bounces: HubSpot's hard bounce limit is 5%. For reference, many ISPs prefer bounce rates to be under 2%.

- I didn`t receive any warning via email, i was not given any indication on what I could do to resolve the situation. The suspension got into effect right away. Why?

check point 1 and 2:

Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub Starter accounts, Sales Hub and Service Hub Professional and Enterprise accounts, and free trial accounts

The primary contact on your account will receive an email with more information when suspension occurs. 

To resolve the problem, clean up your contact list and reply to the email you received with the following information:

1. How your current contacts opted in to receive marketing email (e.g. contact property values, purchase date).
  2. All lists of contacts that were deleted or imported as an opt out list to resolve the problem.

Waiting for your reply,

thanks a lot

Alberto

0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @albertof 

HubSpot account 6096264 was suspended on 7/22/19 for exceeding HubSpot's acceptbale limits for unsubscibes.  A notification email was sent to the POC on file on 7/22.  For HubSpot Marketing Free accounts, email sending access cannot be remediated or restored once acceptable limits have been exceeded.  You may still continue to use the rest of the tools within HubSpot, including 1:1 emails through a connected inbox. 

JennyL

Hi team hubspot: 

we recently purchased a data base through our local Chamber of Commerce and the data was not up to date which we weren’t aware of. This led to a high e-mail bounce rate in our marketing campaign. Our company recently started using HubSpot as a CRM and our main use will be e-mail marketing campaigns. However we were revoked due to a high email bounce rate that we weren’t familiar with since we recently started using the tool. Can HubSpot reevaluate and provide access again to our  ability to send e-mail marketing through our free account?
0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @JennyL ,

Contacts from purchased and 3rd party sources are not permitted for use within HubSpot's marketing email tool, as per the Acceptable Use Policy. Contacts included in marketing email sends need to have opted into your brand directly to be eligable.  Opt in generally means a contact has personally provided both their email address and permission to your brand directly. 

We take marketing email and deliverability very seriously. To help users get marketing emails to the primary inbox, we have automated deliverability protection systems designed to help maintain a healthy network reputation and high rates of email deliverability for users. If our systems detect abnormally high hard bounce rates, unsubscribes, or spam complaints, marketing email sending will be automatically suspended.

Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here

Please take a moment to review the articles below for more info. 
0 Upvotes