Email Deliverability

BrendaR01
Participant

how do I choose best email validator tool?

Email verification is the process that is used to verify the validity of an email address.

It is a must-to-do task while performing email marketing and it is also termed as email list cleaning and validation.

While writing an email address, anyone can make a mistake and because of that mistake, the email address becomes invalid. Emails sent to these invalid email addresses get bounced and it reduces the deliverability score during the email marketing campaigns.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
BrendaR01
Participant

Hey, @danaland,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I am fully satisfied with your answer.

0 Upvotes
danaland
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @BrendaR01, I'm glad you found a tool that works great for you! 

BrendaR01
Participant

for 1M credit, I have to pay in kickbox $4000 It is much costlier for me. I am a small business owner, I cant afford much amount for that.  This tool is ready to give 1M credit for just $300. I will get a 60% discount here. Let me know kickbox having any offer that I can afford. There are many other tools that give me the same feature in $500. By the way, currently, I am using never bounce, It is also better but costlier.

0 Upvotes
danaland
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hello there!

There are quite a few email validators on the market. Kickbox and Neverbounce both have integrations with HubSpot, so they are a great place to start. Email validators are not all created equal- some are more costly, some have more features, etc. I typically point people towards Kickbox because they are a great, effective tool and are also members of M3AAWG.  This means they are comitted to anti-abuse email measures.