Email Deliverability

WouterPollmann
Participant

how can I send an automatic mail to a non-HubSpot user by mail? Triggered from a deal-automation flo

SOLVE

In the automation setup; how can I send an automatic mail to a non-HubSpot user by mail? Triggered from a deal-based automation flow. I would like to send an automatic e-mail to an external party within the deals, but can only find instructions to arrange this to mail addresses of HubSpot users. We have a marketing, sales and service enterprise 

2 Accepted solutions
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

how can I send an automatic mail to a non-HubSpot user by mail? Triggered from a deal-automation flo

SOLVE

Hi @WouterPollmann,

If I understand what you're trying to do here, I don't think it's possible. The external email communication will be sent to contacts associated with the deal while the internal notifications would be sent to HubSpot Users or Teams. 

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

WouterPollmann
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Josh,

How could I solve the fact that I can select external mail addresses and send an email from the deal-automation towards them? Do you have suggestions?

I am suprised that it isn't possible. In de Contact-automation it is possible. Whij not within Deal-automation triggers. Thxs 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @WouterPollmann,

If I understand what you're trying to do here, I don't think it's possible. The external email communication will be sent to contacts associated with the deal while the internal notifications would be sent to HubSpot Users or Teams. 

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

WouterPollmann
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Josh,

How could I solve the fact that I can select external mail addresses and send an email from the deal-automation towards them? Do you have suggestions?

I am suprised that it isn't possible. In de Contact-automation it is possible. Whij not within Deal-automation triggers. Thxs 

0 Upvotes