Email Deliverability

peaklabs

email suspension, free account appeal

SOLVE

hey there, 

I'm new to the platform and using a free account at the time being. I'm working on learning the platform and email marketing in general a bit better and ran a test email with an email list I recieved after a health and wellnesss conference (it was advertised the emails will be sent out) which unfortunately resulted in a high unsubscribe rate. i'm not quite ready to start a paid account but would like to in the future. I've removed this list of emails and I'm hoping my suspension can be unlocked so i can gain a bit more experience and move to a paid subscribtion when i'm comfortable doing so. 

Best, 

Greg 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @peaklabs 

We take marketing email and deliverability very seriously. To help users get marketing emails to the primary inbox, we have automated deliverability protection systems designed to help maintain a healthy network reputation and high rates of email deliverability for users. Our systems have detected an abnormally high unsubscribe rate on recent email campaigns in this account. As a result, marketing email sending was suspended.

Lists provided to you by a third party do not meet HubSpot's opt in requirements as per the Acceptable Use Policy, regardless of the expectations set by the party who collected the email addresses.  Opt in generaly means that a contact has personally provided both their email address and permission to your brand directly.  Contacts who have not opted into your brand are more likely to hard bounce, unsubscribe or mark your mail as spam, which will damage your brand's sender reputation and the shared HubSpot network.

Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @peaklabs 

We take marketing email and deliverability very seriously. To help users get marketing emails to the primary inbox, we have automated deliverability protection systems designed to help maintain a healthy network reputation and high rates of email deliverability for users. Our systems have detected an abnormally high unsubscribe rate on recent email campaigns in this account. As a result, marketing email sending was suspended.

Lists provided to you by a third party do not meet HubSpot's opt in requirements as per the Acceptable Use Policy, regardless of the expectations set by the party who collected the email addresses.  Opt in generaly means that a contact has personally provided both their email address and permission to your brand directly.  Contacts who have not opted into your brand are more likely to hard bounce, unsubscribe or mark your mail as spam, which will damage your brand's sender reputation and the shared HubSpot network.

Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here