Email Deliverability

albertof
Membro

email suspension after a downgrade to the free version

resolver

Hi,

I got locked out of marketing emails after I switched from a paid account to a free one.

I want to switch to a yearly plan but at this point I don`t understand what is the issue.

When I was on the paid everything was going smooth.

Any idea?

thanks 

Alberto

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
DeliveryByJess
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hello @albertof,

We take marketing email and deliverability very seriously. To help users get marketing emails to the primary inbox, we have automated deliverability protection systems designed to help maintain a healthy network reputation and high rates of email deliverability for users. If our systems detect abnormally high hard bounce rates, unsubscribes, or spam complaints, marketing email sending will be automatically suspended.

Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here

Please take a moment to review the articles below for more info. 

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
DeliveryByJess
Solução

resolver

Hello @albertof,

We take marketing email and deliverability very seriously. To help users get marketing emails to the primary inbox, we have automated deliverability protection systems designed to help maintain a healthy network reputation and high rates of email deliverability for users. If our systems detect abnormally high hard bounce rates, unsubscribes, or spam complaints, marketing email sending will be automatically suspended.

Email suspensions due to exceeding HubSpot's acceptable thresholds in HubSpot Marketing Free accounts cannot be remediated. Email sending will remain locked moving forward. You may continue to use other tools available on the HubSpot platform, including 1:1 email sends through the CRM and your connected inbox. Learn more about this here

Please take a moment to review the articles below for more info.