Email Deliverability

AGasca

email status

Hello

Is there a way to have a report with the status of all the emails I send, not just the templates, example: yesterday I sent 56 emails; 35 opened., 12 responded and 4 clicked on a link.
Just like hubspot  have for email templates but also with the 1:1 Emails

4 Replies 4
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

email status

Hi @AGasca,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to share this related community thread where @karstenkoehler explains how to build a sales (1:1) email report with the Custom Report builder. He mentions that you'll need to create two reports, one for clicks, one for opens

I also wanted to invite our subject matter experts to see if they have advice.

Hi @danmoyle@jolle@Jnix284 - Do you have any sales emails reporting tips or hacks for @AGasca

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

email status

Thanks for thinking of me @kvlschaefer 😊 

Nothing to add beyond what's been shared here from @Jnix284 & @jolle, and @karstenkoehler's answer. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
jolle
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

email status

Thanks for the mention, @kvlschaefer! And great question, @AGasca!

The custom report solution from Karsten above is probably the closest you'll be able to get to overall one-to-one email performance at this time, and @Jnix284's recommendations should help with the bigger picture as well!

I would also consider building some reports/lists to identify highly engaged and highly unengaged contacts using the following contact properties:

• Recent sales email open date
  • Recent sales emails clicked date
  • Recent sales email replied date
  • Number of times contacted
  • Number of sales activities (not necessarily specific to emails, but could still be helpful)

You can build reports to highlight contacts who have opened/clicked/replied to a sales email within a set timeframe (i.e., this week) along with contacts who have been contacted multiple times but have never opened/clicked/replied. These won't necessarily give you overall one-to-one email performance metrics, but they will help you identify the contacts you definitely should be contacting along with the ones where it may be a good time to hold off for now.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

email status

Hi @kvlschaefer , happy to help @AGasca 

Other than custom reports / dashboards, there are stats on the sidebar of the Tasks view on the Insights tab that might be helpful, and if you have Sales Pro, the new Prospecting beta might be a good fit.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin