Email Deliverability

andreadesabato
Participant

email notifications for customers (people in trial)

SOLVE

If an account/prospect is trialing our product, but still reading articles on our website and clicking around, is there a way to stop those email notifications for someone we already have at a stage of our journey? The AE does not want the email notifications anymore, even though the person is not a full-on customer yet. can this be customized? turned off? c

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Zakiya
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @andreadesabato

Have you seen this article?: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/notifications/set-up-lead-revisit-notifications

HubSpot users can edit lead revisit notification settings in-app. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Zakiya
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @andreadesabato

Have you seen this article?: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/notifications/set-up-lead-revisit-notifications

HubSpot users can edit lead revisit notification settings in-app. 

0 Upvotes
andreadesabato
Participant

SOLVE

hey, thanks for that! I did not read it. Beyond this, I guess I am looking to separate out types of leads...so if a lead is trialing, or close to closing, we do not need the notifications, otherwise, we are fine to receive them as they come. Was hoping there is a way to distinguish between the two. Also looking to add multiple people to be notified for leads for a certain account. Did not seem possible either. 

0 Upvotes
Zakiya
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

I would recommend reaching out to HubSpot Support for further technical help with lead revisit notifications. You can get in touch with Support via the Help button in the bottom right corner of your portal. Click Contact support at the bottom of the help panel, then at the top of the panel, select Call me, Email, or Chat.

Get help with HubSpot

0 Upvotes