Email Deliverability

ADeane

email encryption

SOLVE

I need to send encrypted emails to my salesbase. Are emails sent from within Hubspot already encyrpted? If not, what app or service can you recommend that would work well to provide this.

1 Accepted solution
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

email encryption

SOLVE

Hello @ADeane ,

With HubSpot's marketing email tool, you can authenticate mail using SPF, DKIM, DMARC and the newest BIMI authentication standards.  However HubSpot does not offer an encrypted email tool.  I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

email encryption

SOLVE

Hello @ADeane ,

With HubSpot's marketing email tool, you can authenticate mail using SPF, DKIM, DMARC and the newest BIMI authentication standards.  However HubSpot does not offer an encrypted email tool.  I hope this helps!

GeorgeBThomas
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

email encryption

SOLVE

@ADeane,

My curiosity was like, what the heck do they need encryption for email for. 🤷‍♂️

But, then I thought about all the medical folks now using HubSpot and wondered if that might be it.

With that said, I know there is a ton about HubSpot Security on this page. As well as this document seems to really break down HubSpot security details.

I have also phoned a couple of friends (Facebook messenger & Slack) 😁 and will provide more details if they have them to share.

Hope this helps you get where you need to go for now. Will return with more info if I can. 🐱🏍

George

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com