• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
KMangel on April 09, 2024
We recently sent out a marketing email in HubSpot to a targeted list, all users with the same email domain. The report showed 100% delivery but after two days it was a 0% open rate. We personally reached out to one of the contacts to ask if he recei read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
April 12, 2024 07:59
Hey there @KMangel and welcome to Community. Like @Jnix284 I have some questions for clarification. Is your email domain authenticated? An...read more
Solved
JCat95 on April 05, 2024
Hi folks, I'm using the free tier. I sent out a small marketing email for my first attempt at using this cool system. However, all the recipients received errors when they clicked "reply". I understand that HubSpot needs to use one of its own do read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
April 09, 2024 10:53
Thank you for the additional details @JCat95 , I can confirm there have been some strange issues arising related to recent changes with sending emai...read more
FFoundation-R on March 21, 2024
Is there a way to add a DMARC policy to our DNS provider (like godaddy) that will allow HubSpot to send emails on our behalf? We are using free tools and upgrading to starter isn't in our budget. We are getting this message when sending marketing em read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 21, 2024 10:14
Hi @FFoundation-R , Email authentication requires a Marketing, Sales, Service or CMS Starter subscription, see here: https://knowledge.hubspo...read more
Solved
whitneyv on March 21, 2024
Sent an email yesterday to approx 7500 recipients around 11:15am. Some recipients did not receive it until 3:30pm, others not until past 6:00pm. Is there a reason an email would take this long to be delivered? I would love to prevent this in the fut read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 21, 2024 09:47
@whitneyv if the "Sent" time is strangely delayed, then I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot support to confirm what's going on.
boostmyemail on March 12, 2024
One instance I'm working in has seen a massive drop in reported opens from Chrome. It's happened twice now, and is happening out of the blue with no changes to cadence, list size or anything. It's a newsletter, so the only thing that changes is the read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
March 13, 2024 12:50
@evaldas that's a very good possibility, there have been so many changes I imagine we'll continue to see variations in data like this.
Solved
UBAIDFLEXTRON on March 11, 2024
I am not able to select the emails which are in this list. This list contains 150+ valid and verified emails but can't choose any of them. Kindly help me.
0 upvote
7 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 11, 2024 03:00
@UBAIDFLEXTRON I didn't mean that you should enable them, I was asking if they were. If GDPR settings are enabled, that might result in contacts be...read more
LoraBergeron on March 01, 2024
We have a contact who marked one of our emails as SPAM. They are now requesting our emails and they wont go through to him bc of this SPAM flag. Is there a way to remove it? Please help!
0 upvote
8 Replies
Contributor
March 01, 2024 11:00
Ok, I will. Thanks so much for your help!
Solved
KJavier on February 28, 2024
Given the Apple privacy settings for email, does anyone know if Hubspot counts an Apple user with this feature toggled on to be a contact who engages or opens the email? I'm under the impression that Apple masks the user's activity so I was wonderin read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 28, 2024 13:33
Hi @KJavier , This was discussed before here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Marketing-Tool/iOS-15-let-s-talk-about-it/m-p/513936/hig...read more
Solved
SaferCycling on February 28, 2024
I've sent many emails through Hubspot, but something went wrong with today's send. Instead of showing my name or my email address in the From line in the recipient's inbox, it shows info...@...ee.hs-send.com Once inside the email it shows like thi read more
Accepted Solution
March 11, 2024 12:46
@5hellos I think this is the new way that emails are sent from free accounts and don't believe that the hubspotfree.hs-send.com is the wrong one. ...read more
Solved
NTeuscher on February 20, 2024
I have the Starter package and am trying to set up my primary domain (e.g. aplosanalytics.com) for the website/blog/landing pages and then use a subdomain (e.g. emails.aplosanalytics.com) for email marketing. I cannot figure out how to do that. By d read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
February 21, 2024 15:59
Thank you for the link. That worked after I had disconnected my current email sending domain. Here's another community link on that topic: https://c...read more
Solved
MHuggins0 on February 15, 2024
I am on the free plan, and I have connected my email so that I can send marketing emails. It seems that the majority of the emails sent have ended up in the recipients spam inboxes. How do I improve the deliverability, or make changes so that the read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 16, 2024 00:19
@MHuggins0 essentially, yes, however HubSpot doesn't put it that way, of course. Authentication is a paid feature and unauthenticated emails have a...read more
Solved
oamberg on February 15, 2024
Hi, I have some trouble trying to receive emails from the clients that register from my shopify website. I have a page named contact where they can put their informaions + a question, and i am supposed to receive it on my support email that I also read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Partner
February 15, 2024 09:08
Hi @oamberg , let me clarify, So you want to receive an email when someone else signs up on your website? Why don't you do that from Shopify, rat...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.