Email Deliverability

DomenCamernikK

account has been suspended

SOLVE

Dear, 

I got suspended due to low rates of delivery, too many bounces, the rates were around 10%. I made a mistake by uploading the wrong file of contacts - the one that wasn't cleaned up before import... At the same time, the right file with cleaned and verified contacts appears to be on my local disc... I would really appreciate if you could give me one more chance to upload and send my marketing emails to my clients, those are very important emails and are about GDPR (personal data usage). Our company really enjoy your platform and would much appreciate to use it for a long period of time. We are also looking forward to upgrading from the free version to something more advanced but we need to first learn how to use it properly.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @DomenCamernikK ,

Thanks for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

HubSpot has an automated protection actions that would suspend marketing emails access when sends exceed acceptable limits(Knowledge base article here). It sounds like your account was suspended due to high bounce rates. 

When a HubSpot free account gets suspended, marketing email tool will remain locked and cannot be un-suspended. However, you can still continue to use the other tools. (Here's a link to a related Community conversation.)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @DomenCamernikK ,

Thanks for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

HubSpot has an automated protection actions that would suspend marketing emails access when sends exceed acceptable limits(Knowledge base article here). It sounds like your account was suspended due to high bounce rates. 

When a HubSpot free account gets suspended, marketing email tool will remain locked and cannot be un-suspended. However, you can still continue to use the other tools. (Here's a link to a related Community conversation.)

petergranstrom

SOLVE

I have the same problem. Made a rookie mistake when importing MY lists from other systems. Does the suspecion mean that marketing emails are forever looked. For my company it means that HubSpot is no option for the future. 

We are just starting to learn the system, and were planing to convert to a paid version. So what you say is: **bleep** it?????!!!!

/Peter

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @petergranstrom ,

You're correct, the marketing email tool will be locked moving forward once it's suspended for Free accounts.

I wanted to share this Community thread where some suggestions were shared for this screnario.

0 Upvotes