Email Deliverability

mnemeth_re

Unique URL for survey link

SOLVE

Hi All,

I'd like to do the following:

I have a Microsoft Forms customer satisfaction survey which I'd like to send out to different customers. I'd like to know which response was sent by whom (customer's email address), to be able to restrict future invitations or organize follow-up calls.

As Microsoft's platform currently does not allow to collect any unique identifier linked to a response, I was wondering if HubSpot could create a unique url for my survey link to be able to identify each response.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted solution
adimarino
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi Mark, 

At this time, HubSpot does not have the ability to create a unique URL for each recipient of your survey link. 

As a workaround, you may be able to use HubSpot Forms, which collect responses and attribute them to a specific contact by the contact's email address. This would allow you to segment the contacts who have submitted the form in a list to exclude from future emails. 

Another alternative could be to use the Customer Satisfaction Surveys feature available with Service Hub Professional. 

Best,
Ana

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
adimarino
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi Mark, 

At this time, HubSpot does not have the ability to create a unique URL for each recipient of your survey link. 

As a workaround, you may be able to use HubSpot Forms, which collect responses and attribute them to a specific contact by the contact's email address. This would allow you to segment the contacts who have submitted the form in a list to exclude from future emails. 

Another alternative could be to use the Customer Satisfaction Surveys feature available with Service Hub Professional. 

Best,
Ana

mnemeth_re

SOLVE

Thanks Ana!

Will try the Hubspot Forms!