Email Deliverability

SS2
Membre

Unable to send marketing emails

Résolue

I am unable to send marketing emails from my account. I have never sent any email from my account before.

It shows me the following message in a banner:

"

You can’t send emails right now

We've reviewed your appeal and this account isn't eligible for marketing email. You can still use other tools in HubSpot.
"
I have not submitted any appeal earlier too.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
DeliveryByJess
Solution
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Résolue

Hello @SS2 ,

Not all HubSpot accounts will qualify for access to the marketing email tool. The banner in your account indicates that marketing email access cannot be unlocked for this account, and this decision can't be appealed further.  You can read more about email suspensions here.

You can still continue to use the rest of the tools withing HubSpot, including 1:1 emails sent through a connected inbox. 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

7 Réponses
Techdata
Membre

Résolue

I am able to use marketing emails it shoes me below error.

you cant send emails roght now.

we've reviewed your appeal and this account is not eligible for marketing emails.

@SS2 wrote:

I am unable to send marketing emails from my account. I have never sent any email from my account before.

It shows me the following message in a banner:

"

You can’t send emails right now

We've reviewed your appeal and this account isn't eligible for marketing email. You can still use other tools in HubSpot.
"
I have not submitted any appeal earlier too.

0 Votes
DeliveryByJess

Résolue

Hello @Techdata ,

The message you are seeing within the HubSpot account indicates that this account is not eligbale for access to the marketing email tool. Some HubSpot accounts will be inelligable for marketing email access before any email is sent.  These determinations are made by platform level security systems, and we are unable to share details relating to why an account may require additonal review.   You can read full details on all email suspenion types here. 

DeliveryByJess
Solution

Résolue

Hello @SS2 ,

Not all HubSpot accounts will qualify for access to the marketing email tool. The banner in your account indicates that marketing email access cannot be unlocked for this account, and this decision can't be appealed further.  You can read more about email suspensions here.

You can still continue to use the rest of the tools withing HubSpot, including 1:1 emails sent through a connected inbox. 

SS2
Membre

Résolue

But can I know why was the access revoked? Who can I reach out to know that? I tried the chat support but they asked me to post here. 

I tried to search but the only reason I could see was a high bounce rate. Which is weird because I have never sent out any mail yet.

0 Votes
DeliveryByJess

Résolue

Hello @SS2 ,

Some HubSpot accounts will be inelligable for marketing email access before any email is sent.  These determinations are made by platform level security systems, and we are unable to share details relating to why an account may require additonal review.   You can read full details on all email suspenion types here. 

0 Votes
Daniel_Bleich
Conseiller clé

Résolue

I would contact support, it seems like your account was flagged for some reason

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Votes
SS2
Membre

Résolue

I actually contacted support and they asked to drop a post here.

0 Votes