Norman
Participante

Suspendings sending emails

resolver

Good day community,

I have a basic account and I become a test user of emails in marketing section

2019-02-13_2327.png

After sending 2 email campaign with my old emails I get high bounced level

2019-02-13_2324.pngAccording to this article knowledge.hubspot.com  I delete all emails even good emails

text from the article:

For Marketing Hub Starter or free trial subscriptions, when too many emails have bounced, a banner will be displayed in your email tool explaining that sending has been suspended.

To restore email sending in this case, clean up your contact lists to improve email deliverability. After this, email the deliverability team and explain how your list has been cleaned of contacts that:

• Have not been contacted by your organization by email in more than a year. List decay occurs at a rate of 25% every year.
  • Unsubscribed from your email previously (outside of HubSpot).
  • Hard bounced previously (outside of HubSpot).
  • Have not opted into email from your organization specifically. This includes contacts provided by a third party.
  • Are purchased or rented from a third party. This is a violation of HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy and these contacts cannot be emailed using HubSpot.

I communicate with HubSpot support but nobody can activate  sending emails, please help me with my problem, thank you

1 Solução aceita
LaurenSale
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Email sending is suspended for violating the thresholds for healthy numbers of unsubscribes, complaints, or bounces. To ensure industry-leading deliverability we have automated protection in place that can't be reversed. You can continue to use HubSpot's other tools available in your account, but it isn't possible to reinstate email sending.

Exibir solução no post original

23 Respostas 23
hypeideas
Participante

resolver

I have also suffered from the same and worse still I have not even done the first test, until now we created the account and for the first time we were going to try it and the announcement of the suspension banner did not come out from the beginning, we sent a replica and the only thing that we get is the confirmation of this block and there is no one to give us an answer

0 Avaliação positiva
DeliveryByJess
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hello @hypeideas ,

Not all HubSpot accounts will qualify for access to the marketing email tool.  In cases where the in app appeal form has been submitted and denied following additonal review, marketing email will remain locked and this decision cannot be appealed further.  You'll still be able to use other tools within HubSpot, including 1:1 emails sent from a connected inbox. 

matteomazzolari
Membro

resolver

Hi There, I experienced the same issue but I've never sent any emails. Each contact I have imported is a customer or have a business relation with my organization.

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 6.01.05 PM.png

Please let me know how to sort this out.

0 Avaliação positiva
bpalgi
Membro

resolver

Exactly same issue here.

I do not send any emails from Hubspot, but my account has been permanently blocked as well.
It is a real shame, as I like the rest of Hubspot.
However, it will be hard to have my company buy into Hubspot while being blocked for something I do not even think I did wrong - and do not even know what Hubspot believes I did wrong...

0 Avaliação positiva
DeliveryByJess

resolver

Hello @matteomazzolari ,

Not all HubSpot accounts will qualify for access to the email marketing tool.  The banner message in your account indicates that this account is not eligable for marketing email access after additonal review.  Marketing email sending will remain locked but you may still use other tool within HubSpot including 1:1 email through a connected inbox. 

0 Avaliação positiva
MFrankJohnson
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

HubSpot's monitoring systems routinely suspend email sends should the high bounce rate (or any other indicator) deem it necessary. This protects both you and every other HubSpot client sending email from that shared IP address.

Basically, you'll want to clean up your list(s). Make sure you're sending to good email addresses.

- see Marketing email sending is suspended

In other words, do not use HubSpot to send to purchased or unverified email addresses. There are email verification services (e.g., Kickbox, Xverify, etc.) that will verify your lists for you before you use them in HubSpot.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
apples
Membro

resolver
I don't believe Millennium my emails have been unsubscribed xcetera so I don't understand why my email sending appears to be suspended. Can you please advise
0 Avaliação positiva
DeliveryByJess

resolver

Hwllo @apples ,

Some accounts will required additonal review before some tools can be unlocked, and not all accounts will qualify for access to the marketing email tool.   The red suspension banner in the markteing email tool will provide you with gudince on what to do next, if applicable. 

Norman
Participante

resolver

I already clean up emails and using only updated emails, but how I can unlock my account?

0 Avaliação positiva
bradmin
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Hi, @Norman. The short answer is, you won't be able to unlock your own account. HubSpot needs to protect its email sending reputation, across the entire body of its customers. If you've run over a limit which has made you unable to email from your portal, the email deliverability team will reach out to you, have a conversation, and after they see necessary actions have been taken, you'll be able to email then. 

However, that's a HubSpot-side action. There's no action you can take on your own, post-suspension, which will unsuspend your emailing. Only a review with the deliverability team would accomplish that.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
Norman
Participante

resolver

Thank you for your help, I'm ready to keep learning and sending only emails to "live" emails, but Hubspot support doesn't give me advice on how to renew my account.

I'm ready to take steps to give proof that I wouldn't be doing the same in the future.

0 Avaliação positiva
LaurenSale
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Email sending is suspended for violating the thresholds for healthy numbers of unsubscribes, complaints, or bounces. To ensure industry-leading deliverability we have automated protection in place that can't be reversed. You can continue to use HubSpot's other tools available in your account, but it isn't possible to reinstate email sending.

dushipietermaai
Membro

resolver

Hi there,

I've had the same error message, but in my case since the minute I started using Hubspot. I opened an account last week and I haven't been able to use it at all, because the account is being reviewed.

Any idea what's going on? Hubspot id 6101895.

Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
Zakiya
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @dushipietermaai! This account is all set to send email. 

Norman
Participante

resolver

what about my issue, can you solve it also?

0 Avaliação positiva
Zakiya
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @Norman,

Automatic email suspensions that occur as a result of violating the thresholds for healthy numbers of unsubscribes, complaints, or bounces are permanent. To ensure industry-leading deliverability we have automated protection in place that can't be reversed. You can continue to use HubSpot's other tools available in your account, including 1:1 emails via the CRM or your connected inbox. Check out the guide below for more on this!

I'm afraid it is not possible to reinstate markerting email sending to the account at this time. 

Norman
Participante

resolver

according to this articlehttps://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/why-is-my-email-suspended, I can renew my account, but the deliverable team didn't give me advice on how to do this, I'm ready to work hard:).

I already deleted all my old emails and have only real emails.

0 Avaliação positiva
TheaD
Membro

resolver

Please update on the issue as I'm experiencing the same. Already deleted contacts to clean up the contact list as part of the instructions to address the "Too many emails have bounced after being sent from this account." error.  Please help resolve.

0 Avaliação positiva
LaurenSale
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

It isn't possible to reinstate email sending in HubSpot accounts that have exceeded the thresholds for healthy numbers of unsubscribes, complaints, or bounces. You may still use other tools on the HubSpot platform.

0 Avaliação positiva
TheaD
Membro

resolver

Dear Lauren,

What would you recommend as an alternative to send email marketing with Hubspot CRM users in this circumstance?

0 Avaliação positiva