Email Deliverability

JHarrison15

Soft Bouncing due to IP_REPUTATION 553

I am having a problem sending emails through Hubspot to my firm's domain.  Anytime I try to include our staff in an email, it will soft bounce for the following reason:

Soft bounced

Rejected by recipient's email security filter

IP_REPUTATION 553 sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmail list. (#5.7.1)

Ask the recipient to allowlist your sending IP addresses.

My IT team has added all the following IP addresses and domains:

Nothing seems to allow the emails to go through to our own domain, has anyone else encountered this?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JHarrison15,

Thanks for reaching out!

A soft bounce indicates that the recipient's email address exists and is valid, but the recipient’s email provider could not deliver it – often for a reason on the recipient’s end. The IP Reputation bounce means that the recipient's security settings do not allow email from your marketing IP addresses because their reputation threshold is higher than the sender score of the IP address.

I would recommend reaching out to the recipient and giving them your marketing IP addresses to whitelist. 

I can see that you currently have an open ticket with our Support team. I would recommend continuing working with them as they have access to internal tools to assist with this matter.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
JHarrison15

Thank you for your response.

I am the recipient - or anyone else in my firm.  I cannot send any marketing emails to anyone within the account owner's domain.  My IT team has already allowlisted all the IP addresses as well as email/domains.

I am continuing to work with my IT team and Hubspot support however, they are both stumped as to why the emails are not going through.

0 Upvotes
SNayani

hi we are having the same issue. were you able to resolve it? our own team members are not receiving the emails + the soft bounce emails keep increasing 

0 Upvotes