Email Deliverability

MJP1

Sequences - to track or not track for better deliverability

SOLVE

Hi,

We use the sequencing tool to send out 1-2-1 emails from a connected Outlook inbox and just recently we have been getting issues with Outlook blocking the emails as potential spam and suspending the account. 

We're not exceeding our send limits with Outlook and have all policies in place such as DMARC, DNS records ect and have a good domain health rating and not on any blocklists. 

Would the tracking and log pixel be causing some of the deliverability and spam marking issue and has anyone seen big improvements in doing so? I know I can turn tracking off, but then we're blind to opens and engagements for the BDR's to follow up on so hesitant to do so.

It also seems to be emails we're sending to US contacts so any GEO issues or advice I may not be aware of?

Thanks,

Mia

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

There have been some tightening up of spam rates amongst the big email service providers. But typically a spam complaint comes from a user marking your emails as spam and not because of the tracking pixel. I would start with examing the source of your data and the relevancy of the messaging to the intended targets.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

There have been some tightening up of spam rates amongst the big email service providers. But typically a spam complaint comes from a user marking your emails as spam and not because of the tracking pixel. I would start with examing the source of your data and the relevancy of the messaging to the intended targets.