Email Deliverability

josh_kino

Send different emails based on signup location

SOLVE

Just what the subject says.

I want to send slightly different welcome emails to signups based on where they signed up from on the web. So, say I have an embed. The embed on one site should result in a specific email being sent; the embed on another site should trigger a different email to be sent.

Would like to know the 'canonical' way to do this instead of trying something really hacky.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @josh_kino,

This can be done with automated emails in workflows, requiring a Professional subscription: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/marketing-email/create-automated-emails-to-use-in-workflows

In a workflow, you could enroll contacts who submit the form, then branch by where the form was submitted.

Without a Professional subscription, it's going to be easiest to simply create one form each per location with its own follow up email.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @josh_kino,

This can be done with automated emails in workflows, requiring a Professional subscription: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/marketing-email/create-automated-emails-to-use-in-workflows

In a workflow, you could enroll contacts who submit the form, then branch by where the form was submitted.

Without a Professional subscription, it's going to be easiest to simply create one form each per location with its own follow up email.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes