Email Deliverability

CerenTunay
Membre

Send an email to all contacts in marketing hub

Résolue

Hey,

Is there any way that we can send our marketing email to all contact? Or I supposed to create a list every time?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @CerenTunay,

Yes, this is possible. Simply create an active contact list with one filter: "Create date is known". This will populate your list with all contacts in your HubSpot portal. The list will then auto-update with new contacts:

karstenkoehler_0-1637828406661.png

Keep in mind that in most portals, there isn't a legal basis to send marketing communication to all contacts. Some of your contacts might be from previous imports, added manually by another user or from form submissions without explicit consent to receive marketing information. If you're unsure about this, I'd recommend reaching out to your legal team or a legal professional.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @CerenTunay,

Yes, this is possible. Simply create an active contact list with one filter: "Create date is known". This will populate your list with all contacts in your HubSpot portal. The list will then auto-update with new contacts:

karstenkoehler_0-1637828406661.png

Keep in mind that in most portals, there isn't a legal basis to send marketing communication to all contacts. Some of your contacts might be from previous imports, added manually by another user or from form submissions without explicit consent to receive marketing information. If you're unsure about this, I'd recommend reaching out to your legal team or a legal professional.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.