Email Deliverability

cweisenhorn

Scheduled Time Zone Emails - Processing Again

Yesterday I created and scheduled emails to send by recipients' time zones. They immediately had a yellow/orange indicator and said "Scheduled Time Zone Email". 

Today I looked at them (they are scheduled to send out tomorrow morning) and the emails now have a purple dot and says "Processing Time Zone Email".

Why are the emails processing again? Should I be concerned that the emails are processing again? Will they actually send out on time tomorrow morning?

Thanks! 

3 Replies 3
PRavi

I have a Time Zone email that I want to convert to an automated email so that I can add it to a workflow. How do I do that?

0 Upvotes
DLewis81
Participant

I'm having a very similar issue and just want to ensure that the emails will send. I currently fave two marketing emails ready to go out tomorrow AM in a time zone send. The first immediately had a yellow/orange indicator and said "Scheduled Time Zone Email" and showed the date, time and such. The second I did the exact same process to set up the send but when I hit 'schedule email' I got a purple dot and says "Processing Time Zone Email."

I've sent many emails with time zone send but never seen the purple "Processing..." message. Again, just want to ensure that both will send the exact same way even tho they do not say the same thing?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cweisenhorn 

If this email was scheduled based on the time zones of the recipients it will show "Processing Time Zone Email" until it is delivered to every recipient selected in the email.

For example, when a time has already passed in some time zones your email will be sent to contacts in these time zones at the same local time. Once it is completed it will show  "Time zone send".

Are you still seeing the message "Processing Time Zone Email"? 

I hope this helps,

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes