Email Deliverability

JGettas
Membre

SPF Failure

Hi, I have Marketing Hub Enterprise edition and I am having an SPF Fail in all the campaigns I send.

Here I send a print:

JGettas_0-1668009998499.png

My SPF record contains this:

v=spf1 include:2960453.spf08.hubspotemail.net include:bf08x.hubspotemail.net include:mailing.projectcor.com include:_spf.google.com ~all

Any advice?

0 Votes
4 Réponses
kcorelli
Membre

SPF Failure

Hello!

Were you ever able to figure out what the cause of the SPF failure was?

We are experiencing the same issue. DMARC passes and DKIM is aligned, but SPF align fails every time.

Would love to hear if you figured this one out!

0 Votes
kvlschaefer
Gestionnaire de communauté

SPF Failure

Hi @JGettas,

Thank you for reaching out!

I wanted to share these two resources on why emails sent through fail SPF alignment and when SPF or DKIM alignment fails.

As a first step, I would recommend checking to see if your DKIM is successfully connected and using this tool to see if there are any SPF errors. 

If you find an error, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
JGettas
Membre

SPF Failure

Thanks Kristen! I haven't been able to fix the problem with SPF Eval failure yet.

0 Votes
kvlschaefer

SPF Failure

Hi @JGettas,

Thanks for reaching back out, and apologies for the delayed reply here! Sorry to hear you haven't been able to find a solution to this yet. 

I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support. They wil be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.'

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !