[Resources] Email DeliverabilitySOLVE
10-05-2018 07:56 - edited 10-22-2019 01:26
At INBOUND19, HubSpot SVP of Product, Christopher O'Donnel announced HubSpot's current email deliverability rate is over 98%.
BOOM! Now that's serious deliverability.
- see [VIDEO] INBOUND19: HubSpot Product Spotlight | Christopher O'Donnell
A few resources that may help make sense of the many factors affecting email deliverability.
[VIDEO] HubSpot Email Health and Deliverability, September 25 2019
It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Email Deliverability by Courtney Sembler of HubSpot Academy (5 min Read)
Understanding Email Deliverability -- Community Articles
Understanding Email Deliverability -- Knowledge Base
Sendability issues... Hubspot send IP is blacklisted (HC Post updated 2019)
Emails getting cut off in Gmail [Message clipped] (HC Post updated 2019)
Create and send marketing emails -- Knowledge Base
The following big dogs are responsible for sending / testing over 25% of the world's non-spam email, so should probably consider anything on their radar a priority concern.
- see 15 Email Deliverability Best Practices for Gmail (SparkPost)
- see Make It to the Inbox—Not the Spam Folder—with Litmus Spam Testing (Litmus)
- see Top Tips to Avoid Spam Filters When Sending Emails (SendGrid)
- see How to Avoid Spam Filters (MailChimp)
- see A Marketer's Guide to Email Deliverability: How to Avoid Email Spam Filters (HubSpot)
As a side note, SparkPost also has some excellent information about ramping up sends to large lists (>1M contacts) and warming up sends to lists in general. Just excellent stuff every email marketer should indelibly impress in their brains.
Solved! Go to Solution.