Email Deliverability

TheNetPromoter
Participante

'Required Fields' is preventing me from sending Email in HS Starter

resolver

I am trying to send an email in HS Starter but before I send I get 'The token edit_notifications_url doesn't exist.' under 'Review and Send'.

The suggestions tells me to connect my domain but my developer tells me I cannot  do that:  

Suggestions

1. The email sending domain (wowpromoter.com) isn’t connected to your account. This will cause the recipients’ inbox provider to add ‘via HubSpot’ to your From address. Learn more.

Any suggestions?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
danmoyle
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hi @TheNetPromoter . This notification is connected to your email subscription types. You want recipients to be able to unsubscribe or manage their subscriptions. That resource linked will help you with that, along with this video from Sprocket Talk. Once you have that set up, you can send even without connecting your email sending domain (although I would highly suggest pushing back on your developer and making that happen). 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
danmoyle
Solución

resolver

Hi @TheNetPromoter . This notification is connected to your email subscription types. You want recipients to be able to unsubscribe or manage their subscriptions. That resource linked will help you with that, along with this video from Sprocket Talk. Once you have that set up, you can send even without connecting your email sending domain (although I would highly suggest pushing back on your developer and making that happen). 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/