Email Deliverability

OwenHT
Miembro

Re: Emails Appearing as 'Sent' but not actually being sent

I am having the same problem.  I am trying to send an email to a small test list from Hubspot. The list contains just 2 email addrersses both of them gmail accounts

I have sent and resent the email but only one email in total has been received.  Hubspot tells me that they have been delivered even though they have not been received.

If one email gets through why don't the others?  If the gmail account that did get the one successful email why doesn't it get any of the others?  There seems to be no consistency here at all. The email received says sent via bf02.hubspotfree.net so not directly from my mail server (which I would expect) so I cannot see how this is anything other than a Hubspot bug.

0 Me gusta
9 Respuestas 9
NDLaRue
Participante

I'm seeing an issue with this right now. The last email send before I was here was sent to a full list without exclusions... I added exclusion suppressing about 600k emails and this email has a lower delivery compare to the last send. How is the possible when every person in here has subscribed to our product. There is no purchased list or outbound leads. Not only that I am pretty sure we're on a dedicated IP.. I'm at a loss here right now with the deliveribity rate and it absolutely needs to be addressed.

0 Me gusta
BérangèreL
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @NDLaRue,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I would like to apologize for the frustration and business impact this has caused.

First, I'd like to share these articles that might be of interest to you:

Connect a dedicated IP address for sending emails
Improve your email sending reputation with a repair plan
Clean up your contact lists to improve email deliverability

Regarding deliverability, there are many factors to consider. So, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription, and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Me gusta
JessicaH
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi @OwenHT,

Thanks for reaching out.

This article might be a good starting point for you.

There are two common explanations for this:

• The email is sitting in a spam or junk folder in the recipient's inbox.
  • The email was placed in a quarantine area by a security filter. In this scenario, the email was filtered after being received by the server but before it was placed in the recipient's personal inbox.

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
skasewur
Miembro

I am having the exact same issue. The three email addresses I am sending my tests to all belong to ME and the two yahoo email are not coming through at all, only the gmail account. In addition, I've sent email to them before and always opened them, multiple times, without issue.

The SEND email is saved in my contacts.

These email are not sitting in SPAM or TRASH.

They have not been filtered.

I have an unsubscribe list.

I have a bounce list.

I have dug around EVERYWHERE and there is no logical explanation! 

NOW...while I am working to figure this out, I'm getting a notice that my email services are going to be suspended and locked because of my deliverability!! I just started using this tool last month and you're already jacking me around. What is going on???

0 Me gusta
JessicaH
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi @skasewur,

Thanks for reaching out.
It looks like your account has a suspension warning due to a high bounce rate of the email that you've sent last week.

In order to prevent a suspension I'd recommend the following actions:

I'd also like to share these two resources with you that can help you to improve your email deliverability:
Take care!
Jess

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

0 Me gusta
AranetWS
Miembro

Hi Jessica, 

We have a similar problem.

Just created a mailing list of 180 contacts.

Sent out the mailblast and the list of mailings this mail is shown as 'sent' with a green dot before. However if I click on the mail and it shows to whoom it is sent it shows 'not sent: 180'. Why is the mail not going out, even though it doesn't indicate a mistake message in the mail overview page ?

0 Me gusta
skasewur
Miembro

Our contact list is not purchased. These are all actual clients of the coaches private training program. Nothing you have shared addresses why my own personal email are bouncing and I've opened and clicked every email we've sent.

I need better data from HubSpot. Our list was even put through a "clean analyzing" tool and came back with less than 2% potential issues.  

Why would the email suddenly soft bounce? I use the enterprise version of HubSpot at my office and recommended the free version as a place to get started for the coach only to find that your free version is COSTING him clients for absolutely no reason. I'm having to switch his entire set up to a new platform so now he will never be on the paid version of HubSpot.

0 Me gusta
skasewur
Miembro

I've read the articles. There is no explanation for the nearly 200 soft bounces on the email send of just over 1,000 when I have sent to these email before and THREE of those email are MINE. Two of my three email soft bounced. The gmail came through, but both yahoo.com email addresses soft bounced. Each email sent to those accounts before had been opened and clicked. EXPLAIN how that happens. The articles on how to clean up bounces is not relevant at this point.

0 Me gusta
JessicaH
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi @skasewur,

I understand your frustration and I would like to share this post with you, which explains HubSpot's role in sending marketing emails.

HubSpot is an email-marketing service provider (ESP), meaning we send emails on behalf of users through a shared network. A shared network means shared responsibility of all senders for the reputation of the network. Positive sending behaviours means everyone reaps the benefits of great deliverability.
On the flip-side, poor sending behaviours — as in, sending to purchased or other 3rd-party lists, not-opted-in contacts, excessive hard bounces, unsubscribes, spam complaints, and blacklisting — impact everyone’s deliverability. Not just one person’s.

HubSpot's acceptable limits for bounces, unsubscribes and spam complaints are in place to protect both your brand's sender reputation and the HubSpot network that all customers share.  

To keep your brand's sender reputation for all sends we do not recommend sending email to contacts who you think may unsubscribe, mark as spam or hard bounce.  Aligning your email sending approach to email deliverability best practices will help to promote better inbox placement for your brand across any system you use to send email  

That being said I'd like to share the following guidelines about HubSpot's email sending limits and deliverability protection actions, including suspensions, with you. 
Take care!
Jess

0 Me gusta