Email Deliverability

Adomy

Quarantined address

SOLVE

Hello

After highbounce and faliure issues, i used a list validation service and now all my contacts are valid, i tried to send email marketing to my new valid list but it said that my address is still Quarantined, on other way i deleted all my old lists but the same, so how to resolve this problem?

I tried to connect to chat support but its always not works...

Regards

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Quarantined address

SOLVE

Hi @Adomy,

Just to clarify, is your email sending suspended or are your contacts quarantined?

If you're marketing email sending is suspended  and you're using a free CRM account, the email tool will remain locked, see here. Only paid accounts (Marketing Hub Starter or higher) can appeal the suspension. While the email tool will remain locked, you can still continue to use the other tools in HubSpot.

If you have contacts in your account that have been quarantined, you can send them a one-to-one sales email. If they reply, they will be removed from the quarantined list. You can learn more about this process in this knowledgebase article.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Quarantined address

SOLVE

Hello @Adomy,

Yes, you would have to follow the steps in the article.

HubSpot is sending emails on behalf of its users through a shared network. Poor sending behaviors (like a high number of hard bounces) have a negative impact on the sender reputation of HubSpot. That's why there are defined steps, like the quarantining of lists and how to unlock them.

Vice versa, if you're following email deliverability best practices, you will benefit from HubSpot's high standards.

You can learn more about this topic in this thread.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Adomy

Quarantined address

SOLVE

Hello @karstenkoehler 

I undestand your concerns,

BUT If HUBSPOT give notice to all new customers to use a list validations services, hard bounces will not affects, but as i see now HUBSPOT even block all email contacts even if its valid not only invalid emails 😞

After campaign failuer i got an email explaind to revalidate my contacts with some services on the market and then i connected my hubspot account to the validation services provider, then i exported my new valid contacts to my hubspot account,

Once it uploaded i created another campaign and i choosed the new valid list but it not works and stopped again even with the valid email contacts, this is not fair...

Regards

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Quarantined address

SOLVE

Hello @Adomy,

Yes, you would have to follow the steps in the article.

HubSpot is sending emails on behalf of its users through a shared network. Poor sending behaviors (like a high number of hard bounces) have a negative impact on the sender reputation of HubSpot. That's why there are defined steps, like the quarantining of lists and how to unlock them.

Vice versa, if you're following email deliverability best practices, you will benefit from HubSpot's high standards.

You can learn more about this topic in this thread.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Quarantined address

SOLVE

Hi @Adomy,

Just to clarify, is your email sending suspended or are your contacts quarantined?

If you're marketing email sending is suspended  and you're using a free CRM account, the email tool will remain locked, see here. Only paid accounts (Marketing Hub Starter or higher) can appeal the suspension. While the email tool will remain locked, you can still continue to use the other tools in HubSpot.

If you have contacts in your account that have been quarantined, you can send them a one-to-one sales email. If they reply, they will be removed from the quarantined list. You can learn more about this process in this knowledgebase article.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Adomy

Quarantined address

SOLVE

Hello

YES, My contacts quarantined!

Are you seriose about sending EMAIL one to one messages, if so?!

Then, I think the HUBSPOT services will be usless.

Regards

0 Upvotes