Quarantined List

SOLVE
New Contributor

I have sent out my first bulk email from Hubspot and it has Quarantined lots of valid email addresses. Some of the addresses were old, but all had asked to be on the list and now I cannot send any new add to my important customers - this is useless to me and I am new to Hubspot so on free account and you will not speak to me.......................H E L P

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @RoaraLaura,

HubSpot's automatic protection actions will quarantine any list (or import) that is highly likely to bounce. When a contact is quarantined in a HubSpot Free account, it will remain ineligible for email indefinitely.

You may still import new contacts to HubSpot. 

Due to the tools available at the moment there is no way to email the contacts that were previously quarantined. For more information on this, please see this resource.

Thank you,
Paxton

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @RoaraLaura,

HubSpot's automatic protection actions will quarantine any list (or import) that is highly likely to bounce. When a contact is quarantined in a HubSpot Free account, it will remain ineligible for email indefinitely.

You may still import new contacts to HubSpot. 

Due to the tools available at the moment there is no way to email the contacts that were previously quarantined. For more information on this, please see this resource.

Thank you,
Paxton

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Highly unhelpful - not enough warning given before doing mailshot and now a completely useless contact list.

What is worse is that your software does not allow me to delete some of the email addresses in the first place because you cannot have a blank email.

So your software does not allow old email address removal and then quarantined the whole list because I could not remove old email addresses - how very wrong!!!!

0 Upvotes