Email Deliverability

agrodomain
Membre

POOR OPEN AND CLICK RATE FOR SENT EMAILS

Résolue

We have observed poor and low open as well as click rates for most of our marketing emails sent out. How can we confirm that the emails are actually delivered to the Inbox of the intended recipients and not the SPARM folder. If the emails are going into SPARM, what can we do to remedy this?

0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
willsmith
Solution
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @agrodomain 

HubSpot identifies open rate as the best way to understand whether or not your emails are making it to the primary inbox. This data is found after your marketing email is sent, in the "post-send screen":

If your open rate is:

• 25% or above -  this is good and most likely the email is getting into inboxes.
  • 15-25% - this is OK, however, you may need to optimize your email a bit more.
  • below 15% - very likely your email is in the spam folder
  • 10% or less - emails are definitely in the spam folders

More info on these numbers can be found here.

How can you optimize your emails:

HubSpot's email marketing tool can give you great insights by clicking the "Optimize" button when you finish your email and before you send it.

Optimize.png

Suggestions include:

• Subject line
  • Time of email send
  • Content 

More info on improved email deliverability and optimization here

The HubSpot Academy offers a *FREE* and very comprehensive certification course about email. When you have a chance, I recommend taking a look at it - it is very well done! 

Check out the course here. 

I hope you found this helpful. If you did, please mark this as a solution, so others with similar questions can find this post. Thanks!

Best of luck!

-Will

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

zacbowers
Solution
Contributeur

Résolue

I agree with the previous comment. It depends on what your Open Rate is. Aside from testing subject lines and checking to see if your emails are going to SPAM, another potential solution is to work on your segmentation.

Did the recipients of the email expect to be sent emails? Did they opt-in or were they automatically added to lists? The way that occurs can dramatically affect open rates.

If you have had high spam report rates, you may have been flagged by email providers and are being automatically sent to SPAM. More information could help us better diagnose the problem.

Cheers!

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

7 Réponses
MFrankJohnson
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

Also see, [Resources] Email Deliverabiliy

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Votes
zacbowers
Solution
Contributeur

Résolue

I agree with the previous comment. It depends on what your Open Rate is. Aside from testing subject lines and checking to see if your emails are going to SPAM, another potential solution is to work on your segmentation.

Did the recipients of the email expect to be sent emails? Did they opt-in or were they automatically added to lists? The way that occurs can dramatically affect open rates.

If you have had high spam report rates, you may have been flagged by email providers and are being automatically sent to SPAM. More information could help us better diagnose the problem.

Cheers!

willsmith
Solution

Résolue

Hi @agrodomain 

HubSpot identifies open rate as the best way to understand whether or not your emails are making it to the primary inbox. This data is found after your marketing email is sent, in the "post-send screen":

If your open rate is:

• 25% or above -  this is good and most likely the email is getting into inboxes.
  • 15-25% - this is OK, however, you may need to optimize your email a bit more.
  • below 15% - very likely your email is in the spam folder
  • 10% or less - emails are definitely in the spam folders

More info on these numbers can be found here.

How can you optimize your emails:

HubSpot's email marketing tool can give you great insights by clicking the "Optimize" button when you finish your email and before you send it.

Optimize.png

Suggestions include:

• Subject line
  • Time of email send
  • Content 

More info on improved email deliverability and optimization here

The HubSpot Academy offers a *FREE* and very comprehensive certification course about email. When you have a chance, I recommend taking a look at it - it is very well done! 

Check out the course here. 

I hope you found this helpful. If you did, please mark this as a solution, so others with similar questions can find this post. Thanks!

Best of luck!

-Will

alexagatiss
Contributeur

Résolue

Hi @willsmith , I am not seeing this menu of buttons on my side of marketing email, and can't seem to find this "optimize" button? Can you please explain where I can find this?

0 Votes
willsmith

Résolue

@alexagatiss - please see my response below:

The optimization tool (and the corresponding toolbar)  is available when creating a custom email. It does not seem to be available in the Drag and Drop editor. 
If you are on HubSpot free, the Drag and Drop editor is your only option to create emails. 

0 Votes
bisuijk
Participant

Résolue

I am looking to find the "Optimize" button when editing my emails. I go to Marketing>Email and then click on my email template; however, that toolbar does not exist for me.

0 Votes
willsmith

Résolue

Hi @bisuijk 

The optimization tool (and the corresponding toolbar)  is available when creating a custom email. It does not seem to be available in the Drag and Drop editor. 
If you are on HubSpot free, the Drag and Drop editor is your only option to create emails. 

I hope this helps.