Email Deliverability

Jeanswebb

My emails are being blocked

SOLVE

Hi I am new to Hubspot , I have transferred from Mail chimp. 

I uploaded my contacts list via file . This is in an unassigned contacts list now. I sent my first newsletter and all my clients with btinternet.com emails have not received it. It isnt in their spam either.  Most of the emails did go into spam with other email addresses. I noticed that Btinternet is on your list of blocked emails due to security . This is a problem as many people inthe UK have BT internet .  I havent had this problem before and dont know how to solve it . PS I am not technical with computers 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jeanswebb,

There are multiple reasons why that might happen. When you navigate to your marketing email, you should see a tab Recipients and a section in the left sidebar Not sent. In there, find your btinternet.com contacts and check the error message. What does it say?

karstenkoehler_0-1641366065916.png

If these emails hard bounced, an important first step would be to:

Connect your email sending domain

Use a DMARC policy with HubSpot

Without these two, it wouldn't be surprising that some email service providers don't let your emails in. Connecting your email sending domain will help prevent your marketing emails from getting caught in spam filters

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jeanswebb,

There are multiple reasons why that might happen. When you navigate to your marketing email, you should see a tab Recipients and a section in the left sidebar Not sent. In there, find your btinternet.com contacts and check the error message. What does it say?

karstenkoehler_0-1641366065916.png

If these emails hard bounced, an important first step would be to:

Connect your email sending domain

Use a DMARC policy with HubSpot

Without these two, it wouldn't be surprising that some email service providers don't let your emails in. Connecting your email sending domain will help prevent your marketing emails from getting caught in spam filters

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

DavidDennison
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Definitely!

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com