Email Deliverability

SBraxton
Participant

My account is blocked from creating landing pages

I received a message that I can not create, edit, or publish a landing page. 

It says I was blocked for unusual activity.

I signed up on Feb 20, 2021. 

Please help!

Shanay

0 Upvotes
16 Replies 16
mustardlog

Hi @DeliveryByJess , 

I'm also running into this issue. My account # is 20539702, I submitted my request last week and I still have not gotten a response yet. Could you look into this for me? 

0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @mustardlog ,

Account # 20539702 was reviewed on 8/9.  Email sending access and other tools will remain locked, and this decision cannot be appealed further.  You'll see this decision reflected in the red banner in the account's marketing email dashboard. 

0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @ChetanA ,

I can confirm that an appeal form was submitted in app on 4/22/21.  Account #19917597 is not eligable for access to all tools within HubSpot, including landing pages and marketing emails, and this decision cannot be appealed further.  You may still continue to use other tools within HubSpot. 

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SBraxton 

Did you click on the link in the banner message to submit more information on your business and how you're using the tool? If yes: 
- can you tell me when you submitted this ?
- Has the banner text changed at all since this submission? It should change after 5-7 days to give you the final decision of the team

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

IbrahimNK

Hi,

Same issue here.. I'm told I am 'suspected of unusual activity.

Ok, no worries it can happen. But:

1) this is the second time

2) You don't notify me

Hubspot is a marketing automation platform right, or claims to be?  You have all those wonderful fields and automation but you don't even bother to notify me that my account has been KILLED!?!?! 

Just the Hubspot marketing vacuum. Big thanks 👎

I was just looking through the new Marketplace templates. I was excited to be using them but there is ZERO chance now. Won't go near them given you can't keep my account open, seem not to care about the state of my business and intend to do that for 5-7 days while you make your minds up.

Like I said this is the second time I have suffered this. 

It's a good thing then that I only use Hubspot as a lead storage silo nothing more. There are much better, cheaper and robust solutions out there.

0 Upvotes
Rafael_Ripoll

Is there a way I can get an account unblocked sooner than 5-7 days? I am rushing to build a website for a client and 5-7 days will not work for me. Account is just new and I already submitted the additional information asked.

0 Upvotes
SBraxton
Participant

Hi Sharon,

When I click, "account suspension FAQs" it sends me back to the same landing page. I don't understand how my account got suspended, is there something I did wrong when I sign up?

I literally just opened the account last Saturday and haven't even used it because of this issue.

DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @SBraxton and @RBiswas ,

Some HubSpot accounts will have locked functonality in certain tools such as landing pages, forms and marketing emails at the time the account is created.  Within a locked tool, you'll see a red banner and a link to fill out a form to provide more information.  Once the form is submitted, a member of HubSpot's Team will review the submission within 7 business days.  Your account will be updated to ungate access to tools or with a banner infomring that tools will remain locked following this human review.  You can read more about account suspensions here. 

If you are not seeing an option to submit an appeal, please reply here with your account #/HubID and I can take a look for you. 

ADey
Participant

I have created my account (ID:25353283) and asked for email sending rights. But my appeal has been turned down. I need access to it as practice purpose for my upcoming future projects. I would be great if you kindly help. Thank you in advance.

0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @ADey 

I can confirm that account #25353283 has been deemed inelligable for certain tools within HubSpot, including the marketing email tool.  This decison cannot be appealed further, but you will still be able to use other unlocked tools within this account. 

akaBiz
Participant

My account address is
akabiz: 6788816

When I go to the landing page it says: You can't create, edit, or publish any content
Your content has been blocked due to unusual activity on your account.

Even though I haven't used them and haven't been violated yet

Pleasure consider. I really want to try this feature

0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @akaBiz ,

I can confirm that HubID 6788816 has been rejected for access to certain tools after filling out the in app appeal form.  This decision is reflected within the in app banner within the restricted tools within the account.  Please note that not all accounts will qualify for access to all tools, and this decision cannot be appealed further.  You can still continue to use the other non resticted tools within the platform. 

0 Upvotes
ChetanA
Participant

Hi there

I was hoping if you could support with my account suspension issue with my Free account.  At present, I am unable to create Landing Pages and Upload Logo.

I get these messages.

Your file uploader has been suspended while we carry out some additional checks.

Creating, editing, and publishing content has been suspended due to unusual activity on your account.

Hope to have your support and guidance.

Thanks, Chetan A
Account ID 19917597

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @ChetanA Happy Monday! Were you able to submit an appeal? As @DeliveryByJess mentioned, Once the form is submitted, a member of HubSpot's Team will review the submission within 7 business days.  Your account will be updated to ungate access to tools or with a banner informing that tools will remain locked following this human review.  You can read more about account suspensions here. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ChetanA
Participant

Hi Pam

I don't remember any Appeal Form offered to me.

May please share it again.

Best Regards,

0 Upvotes
RBiswas
Participant

It's happening to me too. Anyone please help? @SBraxton did you get a wayout?

0 Upvotes