Email Deliverability

DBorg
投稿者

Marketing email that get domains not aligned

Hi!
We just started sending marketing email in Hubspot, but when I send mails to mail-tester.com/ i mostly get these two problems:

• SpamAssassin thinks you can improve/-0.249HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINSFrom and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail domains are different

• You're not fully authenticated/Your domains are not aligned. We can't check DMARC.

We have added our Email sending domain and use that as the From address.
We have also added the SPF record into our DNS settings.
DMARC is set to relaxed.

Does anybody recognize these problems? advice how to solve it would be gratefully received!

0 いいね!
4件の返信
KFPay
メンバー

Also having this issue. It's looking like some providers have made DMARC alignment possible, but Hubspot isn't one of them. Is this the case? If so, is it on the roadmap?

0 いいね!
dbd11
メンバー

We have the exact same issue and haven't been able to resolve it either. Has anyone figured out a solution for this?

0 いいね!
DBorg
投稿者

Thank you for the link,

I now understood better how this works so I searched and found this:
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Deliverability/DMARC-compliance-DKIM-SPF/td-p/419783
Saying "it is not possible to achieve a strict DMARC alignment when sending from HubSpot".

I hope that this is something Hubspot can improve?  For us it seems like the first batches of emails we sent from Hubspot did not get the response we are used to.

Question: Does more marketing emails end up in spam when DMARC is not strict (DMARC=PASS but the SPF DMARC Aligement has failed)?

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Hi @DBorg,

Have you tested your setup with MX Lookup? https://mxtoolbox.com/

Here you can double check whether everything has been set up correctly.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!