Email Deliverability

HarisAzeem
Participant

Low Email Deliverability Health and Tools for Analyzing Email Behavior

Hi,

So we have low email deliverability health on Hubspot; we are employing a mitigation strategy and currently stopping any form of inbound campaigns which might aggravate the quality. 

However, we have realized, by testing our domain and ip addresses, that our ips and domain are performing well. Similarly, we feel that the content being produced isn't that bad either. Now we are worried that low email health might be forcing our emails to land in the Junk or Promotion or any other—less frequented—folder of the recipients' inboxes. Is there any tool to ascertain how our emails behave once they reach the recipients' inboxes. 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @HarisAzeem ,

There are various reasons due to which our email deliverability may hinder. I will suggest you to get through this article and maybe you can improve your deliverability.
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/email-deliverability-best-practices
You can check the health of your email from marketing > emails > Health tab

webdew_0-1639481390558.png

As far as the concern for how our emails behave once they reach the recipients' inboxes. This is something not possible currently according to me.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
AdityaBansal
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Hi @HarisAzeem , 

I would love to assist you on this. Obviously, there could be other factors that are affecting your email deliverability like sending volume, sending frequency, how the user interacts with your email, number of bounces and spam reports etc. These you can check and monitor at your end. 

One tool that we use to enhance email marketing performances is Litmus. Here you can view how your email recieves and looks for different email clients like gmail, outlook etc. and on different devices like desktop, mobiles or tablets. Moreover, this tool will also warn you if there are some "spam" like content in the email. So this gives you an opportunity to analyze your emails before you send them and also check on the content.

I hope that helps, but I'm open to talk through this further with you!

Thanks,

Aditya Bansal

Grazitti Interactive

Book a meeting with me