Email Deliverability

SRogers4

Lists are getting Quarantined because of High Bounce Rate

SOLVE

Hello! 

I am fairly new to HubSpot, as we just switched from Pardot. We are Marketing Enterprise customers. 

We have imported all of our lists from Pardot/Salesforce (that have always worked, no problem) and have begun multiple email campaigns. Our email campaigns have been stopped on multiple occasions for "high bounce rate" and have now quarantined lists that we have never had issues with before. Additionally, we have confirmed that these emails have been recieving emails without bouncing in the past. 

Here is what answers we're looking for
- How can we make our quarentined lists not quarentined, without having to rely on the "send an email and encourage them to open the email" method. Is there a workaround we can do on our end? 

- What are some solutions to the high bounce rate? We have tried to fix this (with no avail) by reviewing best email content best practices (can confirm we are doing everything here - no to minimal images, only 1-2 links) and confirming our DNS authentication (still wouldn't mind more insight on this front).

I will be happy to provide screenshots, however I'm not sure what screenshots would be the most helpful in this situation. 

Thank you in advance. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

How large is your database that you migrated over? Depending on that size, did you perform an IP warming campaign since you are now sending from a new address or did you just start emailing all lists at once?

Another thing I would look at is diving into the bounce reasons that came back from those lists that got blocked and see if you can isolate what happened based on the responses getting sent back.  

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

How large is your database that you migrated over? Depending on that size, did you perform an IP warming campaign since you are now sending from a new address or did you just start emailing all lists at once?

Another thing I would look at is diving into the bounce reasons that came back from those lists that got blocked and see if you can isolate what happened based on the responses getting sent back.  

0 Upvotes