Email Deliverability

MMorrill2
Participante

List Cleaning Services- NeverBounce

resolver

My team is new to the HubSpot platform and we are looking to do some list cleaning. We recently had an email go out that had a really high bounce rate. I went to the HubSpot Marketplace and found NeverBounce. I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with NeverBounce or any other list cleaning services that they would recommend. We are looking to clean about 57,000 contacts. 

Thanks in advance! 

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @MMorrill2,

I've found these tools to work quite reliably, without any differences that stand out beyond their pricing and how well they integrate with HubSpot, e.g. Neverbounce, Verifalia or Emailhippo. Neverbounce is an option that is often discussed in the community as well and I haven't heard users complain yet.

If you GDPR compliance is a concern, then I'd recommend looping in your legal person.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
DeliveryByJess
Solución
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Hello @MMorrill2 ,

List validstion vendors like Neverbounce and Kickbox can be a great tool to avoid bounces that are caused by sends from invalid contacts.   High rates of UNKNOWN_USER and MAILBOX_FULL bounces are also commonly caused by sending marketing emails to contacts from non permission based sources. 

As a reminder, be sure to check that all of your contacts align with HubSpot's opt in requirements for the marketing email tool.  Only contacts that have personally, directly and verifiably opted into your brand may be used in marketing email sends within HubSpot.  Contacts that do not align with one of the permitted sources defined in the KB artcile must be excluded from marketing email sends. 

Non permission based contacts are permitted for use in sales email tools, including 1:1 sends via a connected inbox and the Sequences tool with a Sales Professional subscription. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
DeliveryByJess
Solución

resolver

Hello @MMorrill2 ,

List validstion vendors like Neverbounce and Kickbox can be a great tool to avoid bounces that are caused by sends from invalid contacts.   High rates of UNKNOWN_USER and MAILBOX_FULL bounces are also commonly caused by sending marketing emails to contacts from non permission based sources. 

As a reminder, be sure to check that all of your contacts align with HubSpot's opt in requirements for the marketing email tool.  Only contacts that have personally, directly and verifiably opted into your brand may be used in marketing email sends within HubSpot.  Contacts that do not align with one of the permitted sources defined in the KB artcile must be excluded from marketing email sends. 

Non permission based contacts are permitted for use in sales email tools, including 1:1 sends via a connected inbox and the Sequences tool with a Sales Professional subscription. 

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @MMorrill2,

I've found these tools to work quite reliably, without any differences that stand out beyond their pricing and how well they integrate with HubSpot, e.g. Neverbounce, Verifalia or Emailhippo. Neverbounce is an option that is often discussed in the community as well and I haven't heard users complain yet.

If you GDPR compliance is a concern, then I'd recommend looping in your legal person.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta