Email Deliverability

lesliebartels
Contributor

Link Issues in China

We're noticing that email recipients in China are no longer able to get to landing pages when they click on urls included in our emails.

This issue happened quite suddenly. One week, the urls worked just fine, but now they are not.

I've been running some tests with a colleague in China. It looks like the emails I send to him with our global link tracking turned off are working. However, I'd hate to have to turn the global link tracking off for select emails.  This opens us up to potential incidences where someone forgets to turn the global tracking back on, plus, we don't get the tracking for the emails sent to China.

Any tips on other things I can do to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Link Issues in China

Hey @lesliebartels 

Are you still having this issue? If so, could you please share the links you are using? Also, could you please advise how you know those links don't work in China?

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
lesliebartels
Contributor

Link Issues in China

Hi @sharonlicari ,

Yes, we're still experiencing issues. We've been able to replicate the problem by sending email directly to co-workers who are based in China. Multiple people in China (both on and off our vpn) have confirmed issue.

Links:

KEMET的每周研讨会系列介

现在注册

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Link Issues in China

Hi @lesliebartels 

Thank you for your response, could you please send me a screenshot with the message your colleagues are getting in China? With this information, I'll reach out to my internal team.

Thanks

Sharon

lesliebartels
Contributor

Link Issues in China

Thanks in advance for your help, @sharonlicari !

Here's a screenshot of what my colleague in China is seeing: https://www.screencast.com/t/DaX3SrA9Xf2

Leslie

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Link Issues in China

Thank you @lesliebartels I've reached out to the team, as soon as I've an update I'll get back to you.  

0 Upvotes