Email Deliverability

karanka
参加者

Is my workflow working?

解決

So, I have a workflow that has a series of 5 mailers. Now, I have to ensure every person in my mailing list gets those 5 mailers in either of the if/then scenario. So, I have ended up making a very messy but 'serving the purpose' workflow. I have assigned all of these 5 mailers in it. My question is, if I add one same mailer in a different 'if/then' branch, can I be assured that action taken on that one mail (opened, clicked certain link) in different scenarios won't trigger double action for a user? As in, he won't be getting repeated mails, right?

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Zakiya
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Is my workflow working?

解決

Hi @karanka

It would be helpful to be able to view the workflow in question and walk through each if/then branch to be able to give a solid answer. If you have access to HubSpot Support, I would recommend calling in or submitting a ticket for help with the workflow.

You can contact HubSpot Support by clicking Contact support in the 'Help' menu located in the bottom right corner of your portal. At the top of the panel, select Call meEmail, or Chat

Get help with HubSpot

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
Daniel_Bleich
解決策
キーアドバイザー

Is my workflow working?

解決

@karanka Hi,

I agree with @Zakiya , if you send us a screenshot of the WF it would assist in making sure.

However, I can say in a high certainty that your users will not be getting double emails because in a workflow a users "flows" through the different branches and only takes the action of the branch he is on at the moment, you can also see this on the workflow itself if you look at the amount of contacts at each branch (I would advise leaving a delay of several minutes before each Yes/No branch so that you have more control over what happens.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
4件の返信
Daniel_Bleich
解決策
キーアドバイザー

Is my workflow working?

解決

@karanka Hi,

I agree with @Zakiya , if you send us a screenshot of the WF it would assist in making sure.

However, I can say in a high certainty that your users will not be getting double emails because in a workflow a users "flows" through the different branches and only takes the action of the branch he is on at the moment, you can also see this on the workflow itself if you look at the amount of contacts at each branch (I would advise leaving a delay of several minutes before each Yes/No branch so that you have more control over what happens.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 いいね!
karanka
参加者

Is my workflow working?

解決

Well, thanks @Zakiya and @Daniel_Bleich.

Here's a screenshot. All the mails you see in the image are one versions, but set to deliver to everyone whether they go the 'Yes' or 'No' branch way. A1.pngA2.png

0 いいね!
Daniel_Bleich
キーアドバイザー

Is my workflow working?

解決

@karanka yes, so it is as I thought, your users will only be going down one branch in the WF and therefore will only receive the email once.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

0 いいね!
Zakiya
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Is my workflow working?

解決

Hi @karanka

It would be helpful to be able to view the workflow in question and walk through each if/then branch to be able to give a solid answer. If you have access to HubSpot Support, I would recommend calling in or submitting a ticket for help with the workflow.

You can contact HubSpot Support by clicking Contact support in the 'Help' menu located in the bottom right corner of your portal. At the top of the panel, select Call meEmail, or Chat

Get help with HubSpot

0 いいね!