Email Deliverability

SCaldwell
Participant

Is it possible to send GTW webinar confirmation and reminder email through Hubspot?

SOLVE

I have HubSpot and GoToWebinar (GTW) integrated and have the form on a landing page.  My question is if I can send the GTW confirmation information and reminder emails through HS email instead of through GTW? If you can, how can you set this up?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Is it possible to send GTW webinar confirmation and reminder email through Hubspot?

SOLVE

Hi @SCaldwell,

When I last used GoToWebinar, it wasn't possible to pull the contact's unique join URL through the integration. A known workaround for this is using Zapier to extract this unique URL so that it can be used in HubSpot confirmation emails. This post is a few years old but explains the steps quite well.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SCaldwell,

When I last used GoToWebinar, it wasn't possible to pull the contact's unique join URL through the integration. A known workaround for this is using Zapier to extract this unique URL so that it can be used in HubSpot confirmation emails. This post is a few years old but explains the steps quite well.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SCaldwell
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you!  I saw this article but was worried about the date but I will definitely use it.

0 Upvotes