Is it possible to send GTW webinar confirmation and reminder email through Hubspot?

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have HubSpot and GoToWebinar (GTW) integrated and have the form on a landing page.  My question is if I can send the GTW confirmation information and reminder emails through HS email instead of through GTW? If you can, how can you set this up?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Regular Advisor | Partner

Hi @SCaldwell,

When I last used GoToWebinar, it wasn't possible to pull the contact's unique join URL through the integration. A known workaround for this is using Zapier to extract this unique URL so that it can be used in HubSpot confirmation emails. This post is a few years old but explains the steps quite well.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Hat mein Beitrag deine Frage beantwortet? Bitte hilf der Community und markiere ihn als Lösung.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Solution
Regular Advisor | Partner

Hi @SCaldwell,

When I last used GoToWebinar, it wasn't possible to pull the contact's unique join URL through the integration. A known workaround for this is using Zapier to extract this unique URL so that it can be used in HubSpot confirmation emails. This post is a few years old but explains the steps quite well.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Hat mein Beitrag deine Frage beantwortet? Bitte hilf der Community und markiere ihn als Lösung.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you!  I saw this article but was worried about the date but I will definitely use it.

0 Upvotes