Email Deliverability

ECarpio4

Internal Adress Hard Bound

SOLVE

Hi,

All my team email adresses have been hard bounced with the following message:

Con rebote duro (Spam)

Respuesta del servidor

550-This message contains a virus or other harmful content 550 (SecuriteInfo.com.Spam-62859.UNOFFICIAL)

On evert contact, on the left panel, the "Contact bounced" warning shows, but the option to "Debounce" doesn't. I'm on a free account.

Is there a way to debounce this contacts?

Thank you very much!

EC

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
JuanGomez0818
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hey, I think you have an issue with your email and something triggered the spam filter in the inbox from your contacts.

Check your email and your content, and if the contact put you on a spam list is going to be difficult to return to the white list. My advice, trying to change to another domain or email and send your emails to a few contacts and test your email.

In Hubspot, if you have a 5% or superior in bounce, they going to stop your campaign to keep your email reputation.

Regards ✌️.

Juan Gómez
Hubspot Consultant | HubSpot Freelancer | Hubspot Solution Provider |

Contáctame aquí

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ECarpio4,

HubSpot emails contain tracking URLs which can trigger spam filters. From HubSpot, you can influence how receiving email service providers handle an email, you can only pass on positive signals.

In your case, instead of optimizing the email (which is always a good idea), you should directly allowlist HubSpot emails. You can find a step by step instruction here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/contacts-not-receiving-your-marketing-emails

If you don't do this, new contacts will likely bounce immediately.

Unbouncing contacts is unfortunately a Professional feature: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-can-i-send-an-email-to-a-contact-that-has-previously-bounced

If you were on a paid subscription (Starter minimum), you could try to work with HubSpot support to get your internal contacts unbounced. On the free CRM, unfortunately, this option is not available.

(Don't shoot the messenger.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ECarpio4,

HubSpot emails contain tracking URLs which can trigger spam filters. From HubSpot, you can influence how receiving email service providers handle an email, you can only pass on positive signals.

In your case, instead of optimizing the email (which is always a good idea), you should directly allowlist HubSpot emails. You can find a step by step instruction here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/contacts-not-receiving-your-marketing-emails

If you don't do this, new contacts will likely bounce immediately.

Unbouncing contacts is unfortunately a Professional feature: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-can-i-send-an-email-to-a-contact-that-has-previously-bounced

If you were on a paid subscription (Starter minimum), you could try to work with HubSpot support to get your internal contacts unbounced. On the free CRM, unfortunately, this option is not available.

(Don't shoot the messenger.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
JuanGomez0818
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hey, I think you have an issue with your email and something triggered the spam filter in the inbox from your contacts.

Check your email and your content, and if the contact put you on a spam list is going to be difficult to return to the white list. My advice, trying to change to another domain or email and send your emails to a few contacts and test your email.

In Hubspot, if you have a 5% or superior in bounce, they going to stop your campaign to keep your email reputation.

Regards ✌️.

Juan Gómez
Hubspot Consultant | HubSpot Freelancer | Hubspot Solution Provider |

Contáctame aquí

0 Upvotes