Email Deliverability

JonathanR

Intermittent form submissions

SOLVE

Good afternoon all,

I have only recently discovered Hubspot and started to use properly (free version for now).

I have two websites built in Wordpress, one uses Ninja Forms, the other Contact Form 7 - both latest versions of the plug-ins.

The site using Contact Form 7 has zero issues - all Hubspot and subsequent transactional emails (I use Sendinblue) are received by myself and the client. Perfect.

However, on the site which uses Ninja Forms, whilst I always receive the Hubspot notification that a form has been filled in, the form submission is not being written to the Ninja Forms submissions when a visitor sends an enquiry. However, I do receive the Hubspot notification that the form has been filled in.

As a consequence the transactional email sent via Wordpress is not being submitted to me or my client. It is almost as if once it has sent the Hubspot notification, the process then just stops.

However, when I personally fill in the form as a test, the Hubspot submission comes through, as does the full transactional email to both myself and my client, and the enquiry is written to the submissions in the Ninja Forms plug-in area.

So basically it works for me, but not for visitors to the site.

Any ideas as to what could be going on and is there some kind of breakdown between Hubspot and Ninja?

Kind regards,

Jonathan
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
collizo4sky
Solution

SOLVE

This appears to be an issue with Ninja Forms. Have you tried contacting them?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
AMAMAN

SOLVE

Hello, i'm trying to connect sendinblue to have notification about openned email in hubspot but i don't understand how it works. Can you help ?

0 Upvotes
collizo4sky
Solution

SOLVE

This appears to be an issue with Ninja Forms. Have you tried contacting them?

0 Upvotes
JonathanR

SOLVE

Thanks for the help. I will get in touch with Ninja Forms. I was just struggling to understand why it works perfectly well for me, but not a visitor.

I've used two of my own email addresses - both completely independent of any domains related to this issue - and both work.

If I discover anything Ninja specific I will let you know 🙂

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @JonathanR,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.

Hi @collizo4sky @DanielSanchez @piersg, would you be able to share your thoughts with @JonathanR?

Thanks!

Jess   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !