Email Deliverability

CarmenMorales

ISSUE with email blast delivering format look in outlook and other emails

SOLVE

Hi,

Can someone please help me in setting the format design look of my email blast so it keeps the same design as the orginal when delivery to outlook and corporate emails outside gmail?

Original design:

CarmenMorales_0-1603991861437.png

Look of the way is being delivery to my work email that is not a gmail account:

CarmenMorales_2-1603991993402.png

So image instead of being on the left side is in the middle and content is above instead of being in the right side.  Email design is not being delivery as how it looks the orginal design in the hubspot platform.  

Hopefully you can answer me today since i'm planning this email distribution to go out tomorrow.

Thanks,

Carmen Morales

617-230-6275

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @CarmenMorales ,

Since each email client has a different way of rendering CSS, it can be tricky to have your emails to look the same across all email clients. I'd encourage you to check out these resources to try to prevent the discrepancies:

- Marketing emails look different in Outlook(Knowledge base article)

- Email isn't responsive within Outlook or Apple Mail but is with other platforms (Community post) 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @CarmenMorales ,

Since each email client has a different way of rendering CSS, it can be tricky to have your emails to look the same across all email clients. I'd encourage you to check out these resources to try to prevent the discrepancies:

- Marketing emails look different in Outlook(Knowledge base article)

- Email isn't responsive within Outlook or Apple Mail but is with other platforms (Community post) 

0 Upvotes