Email Deliverability

ANevar
Membre

I didn't know I was ruining my unsubscribe health

Résolue

I just got a notification that my unsubscribe rate is unhealthy and that if I don't take action my account will be permanently suspended.  However, my very first email that I sent intentionally INVITED recipients to unsubscribe because I was notifying all my friends that I'm starting a new business and letting them choose whether or not they would like to receive email content about it.  So, I'm getting high unsubscribe rates on purpose, so to speak.  Once someone unsubscribes, I immediately delete them from my account.  You'll see if you click on my unsubscribes, all those contacts have been deleted.  All that said, is there any way you can help me here so I'm not punished for breaking this rule I didn't know about? 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @ANevar,

In a free account, unfortunately there's nothing that you can do except improve your metrics and stay below the limits. HubSpot's unsubscribe rate limit is 5%. Once your email sending is suspended in a free account, the email tool will remain locked, and you cannot appeal the suspension, more on that here.

Best of luck for your next email sends!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
andrus
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

I believe it's possible to have your blocked account reviewed if you're on one of the paid plans. HubSpot pricing for Starter plan is rather affordable ($50 per month), so there's also the option to upgrade and have your account reviewed. Alas there are no guarantees you'll get a positive response back..

Finally, if your email functionality remains blocked, you may be able to find free or affordable email tools that integrate well with HubSpot on the Apps Marketplace

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
0 Votes
DeliveryByJess
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Résolue

Hello @ANevar ,

As a reminder, HubSpot requires that contacts have personally and verifiably opted into your brand to be eligable for use in the marketing email tool.  If your friends and family have not yet opted into your new brand, they can't be used in this tool as they don't meet the minimum requirements.

Moving forward I would suggest that you send any possible subscibers a personal, 1:1 message directing them to a form or landing page where they can choose to opt in if they would like.  This allows you to captutre a recorded opt in for those interested, and contacts who don't chose to convert can be deleted or imported as an opt out list.  This approach helps you to avoid high rates of unsubscibes which damage your sender reputation, and keeps your sends aligned with HubSpot's opt in requirements for the marketing email tool. 

karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @ANevar,

In a free account, unfortunately there's nothing that you can do except improve your metrics and stay below the limits. HubSpot's unsubscribe rate limit is 5%. Once your email sending is suspended in a free account, the email tool will remain locked, and you cannot appeal the suspension, more on that here.

Best of luck for your next email sends!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.