Email Deliverability

spazos

I can´t send emails

I am using the free versión of Hubspot. I answered a questionnaire about my contacts that I uploaded, around 2000. They were supposed to give an response in one week, its been a month. does anyone know how I can get in touch with someone that knows how to fix this or accelerate the autorization process?

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

I can´t send emails

Hello @spazos ,  Can you please share your HubSpot account number here?

spazos

I can´t send emails

Sure here is the account number:

0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

I can´t send emails

Hello @spazos ,

Thank you for providing your HubID.  I have connected with our internal teams and your submission has been reviewed. 

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

I can´t send emails

Hi @spazos ,

You can tag the community manager here in community. They might be able to help you get an answer from the team. Connect with @/jennysowyrda or @/sharonlicari. Surely they will help you out in this regards.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

I can´t send emails

Hi @spazos,

When exactly did you upload the contacts? Review usually takes up to 7 business days. Last week however, there was a global week of rest at HubSpot which might've contributed to the delay that you're experiencing. Generally, with a free account the only thing that you can do is wait, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

spazos

I can´t send emails

About a month ago. I can´t create forms or create an email and send it. Nothing. 

0 Upvotes