Email Deliverability

TejaR

I am receiving email notification with partial fields

Hi Everyone,

I need help in getting email notification with all fields when new contact created using my website form. Currently, i am receiving some emails with full fields and few with partial fields even though out customers filling all fields. I have contacted support team regarding this but they suggested to post here. Please help me any one whats best solution.

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
deepikaverma
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

@TejaR ,You need to crosscheck if the information is not captured on properties of hubspot then obivouly it wont come in email also. And if the Information is not stored in Hubspot you need to check with your API calls.

0 Upvotes
TejaR

Hi @deepikaverma 

Information is capturing and its storing properly. but not sending full fields all the time.  Weird Issue and not having much settings in hubspot notification preferences.

0 Upvotes
deepikaverma
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Hi @TejaR 
Thanks for quick responce!
Are you looking those fields in email or in timeline activity of the Contacts.?

0 Upvotes
TejaR

Hi @deepikaverma 

Thanks for quick response.

I am viewing in an email.

0 Upvotes
deepikaverma
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Hi @TejaR ,

Happy to Help!
Are you sending the Internal email notifiaction on form filled or marketing email. As I can understand from the above problem, you are missing the personalization token on the emails to get the form field information.

Thank you

0 Upvotes
TejaR

Hi @deepikaverma 

Thank you for responding.

The process goes like this:
1. I have gravity forms on the website and it is integrated with HubSpot using API.
2. when someone submitted the form on the website, it calls API and stores it in the HubSpot contacts section
3. then it triggers an email notification to whoever is assigned to that contact (which I mentioned in gravity form settings)
4. I am receiving emails but a few are having all fields (around 11) and a few are just having basic details(like name, email, phone) even though both submissions are the same.
5. I would like to get all email notifications with all fields of information in an email.

Hope you understand my issue. Please let me know if need any more information or clarification.

Thanks 🙂

Raviteja

0 Upvotes