Email Deliverability

Barbara86

I am not able to send any emails

SOLVE

Hi, I have never sent any emails. I have Advertising Agency and I want to send email to my leads. I have an information:

"You can’t send emails right now

We've reviewed your appeal and this account isn't eligible for marketing email. You can still use other tools in HubSpot."

What I have to do now? Please help me.
Thank you. 
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @Barbara86 ,

Not all accounts will qualify for access to the marketing email tool.  The message you shared here indicates your account is not eligable for access to this tool following review from the HubSpot Team.  Maketing email will remain locked moving forward, but you can still access other tools within your account, inclduing the ability to send 1:1 emails through a connected inbox.  You can read more about marketing email suspensions here. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
andrus
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Check out  Hubspot Apps Marketplace for a list of tools that let you do email marketing and that have a tight 2-way integration with HubSpot. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @Barbara86 ,

Not all accounts will qualify for access to the marketing email tool.  The message you shared here indicates your account is not eligable for access to this tool following review from the HubSpot Team.  Maketing email will remain locked moving forward, but you can still access other tools within your account, inclduing the ability to send 1:1 emails through a connected inbox.  You can read more about marketing email suspensions here. 

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @Barbara86,

HubSpot has a an automated deliverability protection system that is constantly checking for high bounce rates or fraudulent activity. If you haven't sent any emails yet, a spam trap could be the reason for your suspension. HubSpot isn't disclosing the exact criteria of the protection system, probably to prevent senders who aren't following email best practices from bypassing it.

For free CRM accounts, unfortunately there isn't anything that you can do. The email tool will remain locked after being suspended.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.