Email Deliverability

OpenWindowTheat
Miembro

Huge bug - all my one-to-one emails are being "opened" within seconds

resolver

I'm sending marketing emails out today, one-to-one, via gmail and EVERY single one is getting "opened" by it's recipient within a few seconds. This is really frustrating because I use the "opened" emails as part of my call list the following week. Now I have no idea who's ACTUALLY opened them. I've sent 5 in a row now and each one notifies as being "opened" within about 5 seconds. I can't continue my work today until this is fixed

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Crystal_Hopper
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hello @OpenWindowTheat!

Here's an article for you to look at: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/exclude-traffic-from-your-site-analytics

This article talks about filtering "bot" traffic from your analytics. When turned on, Hubspot attempts to not show false positives to you. Note, it is an ATTEMPT; they can't catch everything, especially when new bots are being created all the time. However, this should improve your results.

Please let us know if this works for you. 

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
Crystal_Hopper
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hello @OpenWindowTheat!

Here's an article for you to look at: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/exclude-traffic-from-your-site-analytics

This article talks about filtering "bot" traffic from your analytics. When turned on, Hubspot attempts to not show false positives to you. Note, it is an ATTEMPT; they can't catch everything, especially when new bots are being created all the time. However, this should improve your results.

Please let us know if this works for you. 

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
OpenWindowTheat
Miembro

resolver

Sidenote: pretty sure this was happening last Friday as well and I just attributed it to good luck.

0 Me gusta