Email Deliverability

cristinab
参加者

Hubspot email notifications are not coming on form submission

Hi,

I have a Wordpress website using non-hubspot forms. When a new form submission is successful the contact is created / updated in Hubspot, but the Hubspot notification is not coming anymore.

Everything worked normal until a few weeks ago when we started to notice this behaviour. It doesn't seem to be a problem with the form submission as this is definitely registered in Hubspot. We've also checked our spam / junk folder and we've added noreply@hubspot.com and noreply@hubspot.com to our address book.

Is there any problem with Hubspot email notifications? How this problem can be fixed?

Thanks!

0 いいね!
3件の返信
EdelaFuenteAr
メンバー

Hello, I am facing a problem that is similar to what you had but in this case I am integrating an instapage form with hubbspot (so a non-hubspot form). it never worked since the hubspot plan we have only have a simple automation to send subscribers notifications for hubspot forms. I created a instapage form and connect it to hubspot static list that is filtered by a hubspot form. As the form comes from instapage, the leads registering through the instapage form are added to the static list but not registered as hubspot submissions as such although records appear in the static list. The problem is that the hubspot form has the automation where it sends a welcome email once submitted entries but in this case no email is triggered due to not recognising form submissions in the hubspot forms as it happens in the instapage form. any ideas to workaround it? I started thinking that developing code using the API hubspot provides I can pass data from the non-hubspot form created to a official hubspot form so that email notification is triggered as the HS plan we have doesnt include creating automations in hubspot to triggered such welcome email notifications. Then I ask the community whether this workaround would be possible as passing data from a non-hubspot form to a hubspot form wil be recognised but the hubspot form as an official submission or not hence triggering the email notification. Do you think hubspot will recognise data as official? Thanks

0 いいね!
Ian_Matt
投稿者

Hi @cristinab , would be worth double checking if the submission email address is still there or has maybe been removed.

If you're using the setting to collect non-hubspot forms you can check this on your forms page by clicking 'Non-HubSpot forms' and then the 'settings':

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 12.40.47.png
That will bring you to a page where you can check the submission email.

0 いいね!
cristinab
参加者

Hi Ian, thanks for this. I've already checked that and the relevant emails are there.

0 いいね!