Email Deliverability

Wanderer
Participante

How to recover quarantine email ids?

resolver

Hi, 

We had a very old email list and tried sending an email campaign to that email list. Unfortunately quite a few of them were invalid and because of that Hubspot has stopped the email campaign and quarantined all the email ids. Even valid email ids have been quarantined. 

The only solution that we are aware of is to send individual emails and only if we receive a response, HubSpot will automatically remove them from quarantine status. 

Is this the only solution or is there any other way around this problem?

We are on a FREE version if that helps to point to solutions or suggestions. 

Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @Wanderer,

You're correct, to remove individual contacts from a quarantined list, you need to send them a one-to-one email from a connected inbox. If a contact replies to a one-to-one email, they will be removed from the quarantined list. Until then, they will remain locked for use in the marketung email tool.

There isn't any tool or feature that let's you work through contacts from quarantined lists in bulk, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
SHasnain
Participante

resolver

So if I get to one of the paid plan, will I be able to remove the quarantined addresses?

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @Wanderer,

You're correct, to remove individual contacts from a quarantined list, you need to send them a one-to-one email from a connected inbox. If a contact replies to a one-to-one email, they will be removed from the quarantined list. Until then, they will remain locked for use in the marketung email tool.

There isn't any tool or feature that let's you work through contacts from quarantined lists in bulk, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.