Email Deliverability

Liggieri

How to get around an email on workflow not sending to a contact that has low engagement

SOLVE

Hi there,

I have an old client who wants to start working with me again, meaning I need to re-enroll her on my new-client workflow so we can start over. However, when i did this, it says the email wasnt sent due to low engagement. Is there a way to get around this "not sending for low-engagement" just for this client? I dont want to set this for everybody on the workflow/all contacts,, just her for this one workflow. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

How to get around an email on workflow not sending to a contact that has low engagement

SOLVE

Hi @Liggieri,

Happy to help here!

The setting to suppress unengaged contacts is an email setting (see below).

karstenkoehler_0-1662041568666.png

The status engaged/unengaged is determined by HubSpot based on how many emails were not opened – it's read-only and can't be overridden. (Or in other words, you can't force HubSpot to change the number of emails which were not opened by a person. This number is fixed.)

If you want to make an exception for this contact, you would have to:

1. clone the workflow
  2. adjust the enrollment criteria to only enroll this one contact (based on "Email address is any of...")
  3. clone the existing email
  4. uncheck the box (see screenshot) for this email

A very special treatment for this one contact.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Liggieri

SOLVE

HI @karstenkoehler 

Quick question, is there a way to check which contacts on a workflow are currently disengaged? Also, thanks for your previous help.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Liggieri, I replied here 🙂 https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Marketing-Tool/How-can-I-filter-contacts-in-workflow-to-see-w...

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Liggieri,

Happy to help here!

The setting to suppress unengaged contacts is an email setting (see below).

karstenkoehler_0-1662041568666.png

The status engaged/unengaged is determined by HubSpot based on how many emails were not opened – it's read-only and can't be overridden. (Or in other words, you can't force HubSpot to change the number of emails which were not opened by a person. This number is fixed.)

If you want to make an exception for this contact, you would have to:

1. clone the workflow
  2. adjust the enrollment criteria to only enroll this one contact (based on "Email address is any of...")
  3. clone the existing email
  4. uncheck the box (see screenshot) for this email

A very special treatment for this one contact.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes