Email Deliverability

AJohnson5

How to Integrate hubspot with wordpress website for email?

SOLVE

I am new here. I had a website about medical inventory tracking  software services. It is built on wordpress and I received tons of mails daily. So, I want to use hubspot email account at my wordpress website. Kindly, guide me the whole process how to add it. Thanks,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AJohnson5,

There is a HubSpot WordPress plugin that allows you to easily connect your WordPress site and HubSpot account. With the plugin, the HubSpot tracking code is automatically added to your WordPress pages, and you can access many of HubSpot's tools directly from your WordPress account.

For the emails you're receiving, you can create a conversations inbox to streamline and centralize communication with your contacts. You can connect different channels to the inbox, then view, reply, and manage all ongoing conversations in one place.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AJohnson5,

There is a HubSpot WordPress plugin that allows you to easily connect your WordPress site and HubSpot account. With the plugin, the HubSpot tracking code is automatically added to your WordPress pages, and you can access many of HubSpot's tools directly from your WordPress account.

For the emails you're receiving, you can create a conversations inbox to streamline and centralize communication with your contacts. You can connect different channels to the inbox, then view, reply, and manage all ongoing conversations in one place.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.