Email Deliverability

CLanglinais

How can I use hubspot email

SOLVE

Hello,

I am new here. I had a website about softwares. I received tones of mails daily. So, I want to use hubspot email account at my website of Greenhouse Management software . Kindly, guide me the whole process how to add it.

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

HI @CLanglinais,

If you're not familiar with HubSpot's marketing features yet, I'd recommend completing the HubSpot Marketing Software Certification. After doing so, you could have a look at the specialized Email Marketing Certification.

Once familiar with the basics, this knowledgebase article is a great resource to guide your email creation in HubSpot.

Good luck, let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

HI @CLanglinais,

If you're not familiar with HubSpot's marketing features yet, I'd recommend completing the HubSpot Marketing Software Certification. After doing so, you could have a look at the specialized Email Marketing Certification.

Once familiar with the basics, this knowledgebase article is a great resource to guide your email creation in HubSpot.

Good luck, let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.