Email Deliverability

IRHS
メンバー

Hard Bounce Rate

解決

Hi everyone,

I've seen the different methods that I can do to reduce the hard bounce rate to an acceptable level. However, as I imported the emails from Google Contacts, I'm unable to know which emails are stale etc as there is no way of knowing it. I will still have to send marketing emails over the next few days and I was wondering what other methods are available to prevent my account from getting permanently suspended. Thanks everyone!

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Hard Bounce Rate

解決

Hi @IRHS,

There are tools for exactly this purpose, such as Verifalia, Neverbounce, Zerobounce etc. These tools have methods to test whether an email will bounce from a certain email address and how likely that is.

Within HubSpot, there aren't any specific tools for this.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

danmoyle
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

Hard Bounce Rate

解決

Chiming in to agree with @karstenkoehler on the tool Neverbounce. It's one we've used on my team and found it useful. The beauty of HubSpot's "all ON one" approach to CRM suite status is that tools like Neverbounce can integrate pretty seamlessly to give you what you need. Good luck! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
danmoyle
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

Hard Bounce Rate

解決

Chiming in to agree with @karstenkoehler on the tool Neverbounce. It's one we've used on my team and found it useful. The beauty of HubSpot's "all ON one" approach to CRM suite status is that tools like Neverbounce can integrate pretty seamlessly to give you what you need. Good luck! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Shane1608
参加者 | Platinum Partner
参加者 | Platinum Partner

Hard Bounce Rate

解決

That neither beauty nor an all in one application if you have to install third party software to do what you want to - send emails.

Have just run into this problem today - how ridiculous. 

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Hard Bounce Rate

解決

Hi @IRHS,

There are tools for exactly this purpose, such as Verifalia, Neverbounce, Zerobounce etc. These tools have methods to test whether an email will bounce from a certain email address and how likely that is.

Within HubSpot, there aren't any specific tools for this.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.